Dear Sir/Madam, 15th June 2022
A meeting of the ECONOMIC & COMMUNITY COMMITTEE
will be held in the Council Chamber, Cranbrook
TUESDAY 21st June 2022 at 5.30PM
The business to be transacted at the meeting is shown on the Agenda.
Apologies, if possible, should be received by the Clerk 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Declaration of Interests, Dispensations and Predetermination:
Members are required to declare any interests, dispensations or predetermination on items on this agenda in accordance with the Council’s Code of Conduct.
Members are reminded that changes to the Register of Interests should be notified to the Clerk.
The meeting is routinely recorded as a Clerk’s Aid.
1. Nomination of Vice Chair
2. Presentation from Paddock Wood Community Advice Centre
3. Committee Structure
4. Budget & Five-Year Plans
5. PC Website & Facebook Presence
6. Event Organisation & Event Packs
7. Business Links
10. Citizens Advice
11. Community Food Kitchen
12. Community engagement – monthly surgeries
13. Parish Cake – New editor / support / stories
14. Use of the Crane Valley for events
15. Items for Information