- The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) has confirmed that as of 9am 4 March a total of 16,659 people have been tested in the UK, of which 16,574 negative and 85 positive. DHSC will be publishing updated data on this page on a daily basis at 2pm until further notice.
- As of today, due to the number of new cases, DHSC will no longer be tweeting information on the location of each new case. Instead, this information will be released centrally in a consolidated format online, once a week (Friday).
- Today (4 March) the next phase of the public information campaign has launched and focuses on handwashing – the latest materials are available on the Campaign Resource Centre.
- A new blog has been published about five things you can do to protect yourself and your community
- DfE has set up a helpline offering guidance for anyone with education related questions.
- Follow us on Twitter: @PHE_SouthEast
Urgent Road Closure – Chapel Lane – 6th March 2023