NDP Minutes 2nd November 2016

  NDP Steering Group Date: 2nd November 2016 Location: PC Chambers
Attendees Role Attendees Role
Matthew Warne (MW)  Liz Daley (LD) 
Nancy Warne (NW)Chair – Parish Cllr Emma Wood (EW) 
Annie Hatcher (AH)  Alison Bunyan (AB)Parish Cllr
Lee Hatcher (LH)  Tally Wade (TW) 
Tim Kemp (TK) Vice Chair – Parish Cllr John Wotton (JW) 
Robin Thompson (RT)  John Smith (JS)Vice Chair – Parish Cllr
David Cook (DC)Parish Cllr Matt Hartley (MH)(Apologies)
Sally Marsh (SM)    

Minutes

Discussion PointRelated Action
Review of Draft Terms of Reference (TOR) Reviewed the terms and statementsPara. 6 (f): Changed to 4 committee members necessary for a QuorumPara. 6 (e): Agenda to be released 3 days before the meeting. 7 days’ notice required of a meeting.Para 3 2nd bullet: Addition of “…and appoint a suitable consultant.”        Proposed TK 2nd DC Unanimously carried   001
Governance All members to abide by the Parish Council Code of Conduct to include a statement of any interests that may possibly create an apparent conflict of interest.That the committee acts as a proxy for the Parish Council to create the NDPThat, given the size and complexity of the undertaking, that Clerking or Secretarial services are required to ensure the momentum and governance of the projectThat the NDP Committee make every effort to bring in people from under-represented groups. One position in the committee to be held open at this stage.The Committee to be made up of the following people,Nancy Warne (NW) ChairTim Kemp (TK) – Vice Chair for CranbrookJohn Smith (JS) – Vice Chair for SissinghurstMatt Hartley (MH)David Cook (DC)Lee Hatcher (LH)Annie Hatcher (AH)Liz Daley (LD)Emma Wood (EW) – Business LiaisonTally Wade (TW) – CommunicationsMatthew Warne (MW) – TreasurerVacancy          002   Proposed JS 2nd DC Unanimously carried   003
Funding   Current Agreed Funding:CSPC – £7,500   Available FundingGovernment Grant £9,000CSPC – £32,500 over 2 years   Most of this funding would be consumed by the appointment of a suitable consultant. (See next steps)004
Next Steps TK to provide NW with a template of scheduled tasks that may be provided to the the three candidate consultants to facilitate comparisons between them.NW to issue an invite to the bidding consultants to present to the committee on either the 21st or the 28th of NovemberJS to email the SoS list to see if more representation can be garnered from Sissinghurst NW and JS to have preliminary and introductory meetings with key members of Tunbridge Wells Borough Council on the 15th November as follows; Other non-CSPC members are invited to attend.Kelvin Hinton (Planning Policy)David Scully (Landscape and Biodiversity)Mark Stevenson (Conservation)005   006   007   008   009    
Next meeting TBA   

Actions

ACTIONS CONFIRMED FOR CLOSURE DURING THIS MEETING
DateRefActionsResponsibleDue Date
     
     
DateRefActionsResponsibleDue Date
OUTSTANDING ACTIONS FROM PREVIOUS MEETINGS
     
     
NEW ACTIONS FROM THIS MEETING
Due DateRefDescriptionOwnerClosed
21/11/16001CSPC to ratify Terms of ReferenceNW, TK, DC, JS, MH 
21/11/16002CSPC to ratify Committee membersNW, TK, DC, JS, MH 
21/11/16003CSPC to ratify 2-year fundingNW, TK, DC, JS, MH 
21/11/16004CSPC to provide Clerking servicesNW, TK, DC, JS, MH 
7/11/16005Procurement template to NWTK 
21/11/16006Issue invite to prospective consultantsNW 
21/11/16007Issue invitation for another Sissinghurst memberJS 
15/11/16008Preliminary meetings with TWBCNW, JS 
11/11/16009Non-CSPC member to join TWBC meetingAH, LH, LD, EW. TW. MW 
     
CLOSED ACTIONS
Due DateRefDescriptionOwnerClosed
     
     

Skip to content