2nd June 2023
Members of CRANBROOK & SISSINGHURST PARISH COUNCIL are summoned to attend a meeting of Cranbrook & Sissinghurst Parish Council in the Council Chamber, Cranbrook on
THURSDAY 8th JUNE 2023 at 7.30 PM
|Members of the Public – Prior to the start of the meeting, questions and comments are invited from members of the public (limited to 15 minutes in total, a maximum of minutes 3 per person). This provides an opportunity for members of the public to participate before the start of the meeting by asking questions, raising concerns or making comments on matters affecting the parish. No decision can be taken during this session, but the Chairman may decide to refer any matters raised for further consideration.
Apologies, if possible, should be received by the Clerk 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Declaration of Interests, Dispensations and Predetermination:
Members are required to declare any interests, dispensations or predetermination on items on this agenda in accordance with the Council’s Code of Conduct.
Members are reminded that changes to the Register of Interests should be notified to the Clerk.
The meeting is routinely recorded as a Clerk’s Aid.
- Minutes of the Previous Meeting: To receive and approve the minutes of the meeting held on 18th May 2023 for signature.
- Approval of the Annual Governance Statement 2022/23
- Approval of Accounting Statements 2022/23
- Co-option of Councillor for Cranbrook Ward
- Co-option of Councillor for Sissinghurst Ward
- NDP motion:
Motion put forward by Cllr. Pethurst: That the Examiner’s Report is accepted in full, including all suggested amendments, which will be incorporated into the Neighbourhood Development Plan. The Parish Council will work with Tunbridge Wells Borough Council to bring the Plan to public referendum
- Streetlights report: to consider options presented in report
- Community Centres/Medical Centre update:
- Chairman’s Report:
To include feedback for TWBC strategy development
- Report from Committees:
- Policy & Resources: Minutes from 6th June 2023 for adoption
- Planning & Preservation Management: Report from meetings held on 23rd May and 6th June
- Properties & Burial Grounds: Minutes from 18th April 2023 for adoption
- Community & Development:
- Environmental Management:
- Neighbourhood Plan:
- Delegated Reports: .
- Clerk’s Report:
- County & Borough Councillor Reports:
- Items for Information: