22nd November 2023
A meeting of the COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE
will be held in the Addison Room, Cranbrook
TUESDAY 28th November 2023 at 5.30pm
The business to be transacted at the meeting is shown on the Agenda.
Apologies, if possible, should be received by the Clerk 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Declaration of Interests, Dispensations and Predetermination:
Members are required to declare any interests, dispensations or predetermination on items on this agenda in accordance with the Council’s Code of Conduct.
Members are reminded that changes to the Register of Interests should be notified to the Clerk.
The meeting is routinely recorded as a Clerk’s Aid.
- Five-Year Plans
- Develop effective liaison with outside bodies on car parking and traffic issues
- Create and develop Parish Voluntary Organization liaison
- Develop a public consultation policy
- PC Website & Social Media Presence
- Business Links
- KCC plans to divest Windmills, including Union Mill
- Citizens Advice
- Community Food Kitchen
- Community engagement:
- Monthly surgeries
- Highways Improvement Plan
- Defibrillator Proposal from First Responders Update
- Items for Information