8th September 2023
Members of CRANBROOK & SISSINGHURST PARISH COUNCIL are summoned to attend a meeting of Cranbrook & Sissinghurst Parish Council in the Council Chambers, Cranbrook
on THURSDAY 14th September 2023 at 7.30 PM
Apologies, if possible, should be received by the Clerk 24 hours prior to the meeting.
The meeting is routinely recorded as a Clerk’s Aid.
- Declaration of Interests, Dispensations and Predetermination:
Members are required to declare any interests, dispensations or predetermination on items on this agenda in accordance with the Council’s Code of Conduct.
Members are reminded that changes to the Register of Interests should be notified to the Clerk.
- To approve and sign as a correct record the minutes of the Full Council held 10th August 2023
- To resolve to re-apply for Quality Award status through the Local Council Award Scheme
- Update Community Centre/Medical Centre:
- Chairman’s Report:
- October 4th – Education in Crisis, Public Meeting 2pm and 8pm
- Report from Committees:
- Policy & Resources: Report of the meeting held on 12th August for adoption
- Planning & Preservation Management: Report of meetings: 15th August & 5th September
- Properties & Burial Grounds:
- Community Development:
- Environmental Management:
- Neighbourhood Plan:
- Delegated Reports:
- Clerk’s Report:
- County & Borough Councillor Reports:
- Items for Information: