6th October 2023
Members of CRANBROOK & SISSINGHURST PARISH COUNCIL are summoned to attend a meeting of Cranbrook & Sissinghurst Parish Council in the Parish Rooms, Sissinghurst
on THURSDAY 12th October 2023 at 7.30 PM
Apologies, if possible, should be received by the Clerk 24 hours prior to the meeting.
The meeting is routinely recorded as a Clerk’s Aid.
- Declaration of Interests, Dispensations and Predetermination:
Members are required to declare any interests, dispensations or predetermination on items on this agenda in accordance with the Council’s Code of Conduct.
Members are reminded that changes to the Register of Interests should be notified to the Clerk.
- To approve and sign as a correct record the minutes of the Full Council held 14th September 2023
- Climate and Ecology Bill – to consider supporting the Climate and Ecology Bill and write to Helen Grant MP to inform her that this motion has been passed, urging her to sign up to support the Climate and Ecology Bill
- To discuss S.106 funding for Rugby Club
- Update Community Centre/Medical Centre:
- Chairman’s Report:
– Chairman’s meeting with TWBC
– School meeting October 4th
- Report from Committees:
Policy & Resources: Report of the meeting on 10th October for adoption
Planning & Preservation Management: Report of meetings: 19th September & 3rd October
Properties & Burial Grounds:
Community Development: Report of the meeting on 26th September for adoption
Environmental Management: Report of the meeting on 19th September for adoption
- Delegated Reports:
- Clerk’s Report:
- County & Borough Councillor Reports:
- Items for Information: