4th August 2023
Members of CRANBROOK & SISSINGHURST PARISH COUNCIL are summoned to attend a meeting of Cranbrook & Sissinghurst Parish Council in the Council Chambers, Cranbrook
on THURSDAY 13th July 2023 at 7.30 PM
Apologies, if possible, should be received by the Clerk 24 hours prior to the meeting.
The meeting is routinely recorded as a Clerk’s Aid.
- Declaration of Interests, Dispensations and Predetermination:
Members are required to declare any interests, dispensations or predetermination on items on this agenda in accordance with the Council’s Code of Conduct.
Members are reminded that changes to the Register of Interests should be notified to the Clerk.
- To approve and sign as a correct record the minutes of the Full Council held 13th July 2023
- To agree response to Traffic Road Order consultation in conjunction with Fernham Homes planning application in The Street, Sissinghurst
- Update Community Centre/Medical Centre:
- Chairman’s Report:
- Report from Committees:
- Policy & Resources: Report of the meeting held on 8th August for adoption
- Planning & Preservation Management: Report of meetings held on 1st August
- Properties & Burial Grounds: Report of the meeting held on 18th July for adoption
- Community Development:
- Environmental Management:
- Neighbourhood Plan:
- Delegated Reports:
- Clerk’s Report:
- County & Borough Councillor Reports:
- Items for Information: